observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Good Times

What a gorgeous day we are having.  The Settlers' Fare was a success and I'm glad to be home.  I've been working in the garden today.  I'm taking a little lunch break and thought I'd post a few pictures from the show.  I haven't too many because there never seems to be the right time in taking them but I found a few more on Cecelia's website Henhouse Primitives, take a peek.

Lunch is over back to work play :)  Enjoy this lovely spring day ~  Jenn
  
 Don't you just love the flag bunting box the bears are sitting on?


Lots of little birds

 
  and mice too...


Old teddy from Ivy Hill Primitives ~ I really wanted him!!

I really wanted him too....he's a dwarf miniature horse. 
Notice he is just a little taller than the daylilies beside him.  What a sweetie, he loves to eat dandelions...really I need him!  He was at one of the shops we visited the day before the show.  Look at his jealous "bigger" brothers in the background.  I had to share him with you!!

p.s. Just found this today (4/22/10)....more pictures from the show here on Settlers' Fare website.

8 comments:

Karen ~ Life In A Primitive English Cottage said...

It's good to have your back Jenn! Your wares look absolutely beautiful, especially the rabbits, mice and bears.

As you know I am cuffed to bits with the bear I bought from your website and I haven't forgot about pictures for you of him in his new home.

Hugs, Karen

Janet - underthewillow said...

Looks like the show was great fun Jenn! I can't wait to see what you will make next once you're done with the gardening!

Janet

Thistlebrooms said...

Happy to hear your back AND in your Garden!!!Looks like you surly had a wonderful time.

I took a look at Henhouse (Settlers Fare Show Photos) and I wouldn't know where to start. Such great stuff, it's like way too much eye candy...

Now you have to rest a bit and enjoy the outside world...

Always My Best~Marilyn

Doreen Frost said...

Look's like a wonderful time Jenn :) Love all the photo's. Have a great day working in your garden!!!

Happy Earth Day
Hugs,Doreen

Linda* ~ Josephine’s Daughter said...

Hi Jen...
Great goodies. Are you going to do Cecelia's show From the Farm House? We might do it. If you're there I'd love to meet you.
Blessings,
Linda*

Beehive Needleworks said...

Welcome home Jenn! Goodness me...your display was absolutely wonderful...so many lovely goodies!

Enjoy a lovely time playing among the blooms. Somehow is doesn't seem to be work at all!

Hugs and blessings...

Michelle Palmer said...

Your photographs are wonderful! Everything looks so FANTASTIC! Garden time... always needed after a big show, deadlines etc.~
Thank you for your sweet comment! Yes, I am with Legacy. Hooray! :) They have such gorgeous quality... my first calendar will be out in June. That is for 2011. I've completed 2012 and working on 2013 now! Such a great time.
Hope your day is sunny and sweet~
Michelle

Rochelle said...

Jenn,

I LOVE the dwarf minature horse plus he eats dandelions . . . would you get him for me for Christmas??? You're the best!

Love,
Rochelle

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts